Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2011

Thinkin' Pink

Ok, last one for tonight. But I had to get this one in. It is another card that I used my stamp manipulation skills on. And I am very pleased with the way it turned out. This is another stamp by The Stamping Boutique...actually it is two of their stamps changed and combined: Audrey Back to School and Ribbon which was a freebie. I removed an apple and ruler from Audrey's apron and made the ribbon small enough to look like one is pinned on her. And I placed one in her hand because she wants to share the ribbon with someone else to help raise awareness. I colored the images with copic markers and used some Bazzil paper to make the card base. The patterned paper is from a Paper Studio pad and the heart pearls are Paper Studio as well. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up.
Just a short one this time. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, take care.

No comments: