Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2011

Challenge #1

You read it right folks...this is card # 1 for Challenges I am working. I have more to come over the next few days...until the 31 of the month really because that is when a lot of them end.
Enough about that...let's move on to the card in question.
This is for the month long challenge over at The Stamping BoutiqueThe Challenge is "Think Pink" in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So I thought REALLY PINK for this one. It is one of The Stamping Boutique's very own called Poppies. They give two entries for using one of their stamps. Woohoo! This one worked out great and I got it as a freebie to boot! Got to love that! The paper is from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection (an oldie but a goodie...hehe). I could not believe how well the colors matched! The embrace life stamp (get it "stamp"...haha) was a freebie from When Scrap Hits The FunHer freebies are worth checking outThe doily is a Wilton, the ribbon is Hobby Lobby and the buttons are from my stash...so who knows. I used copics R81, R83 and R85 to color the posies and YG13 and YG17 to color the stems and grass.  That's it for this post folks...time to link this baby up to the Challenge Blog and move on to the next card. 
Thanks for stopping by. Remember that comments are always welcome. Take care and have a good one.

2 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

How exciting that we are your challenge #1 card! I love what you have done with poppies image, this card is definitely a pink delight!!! Good Luck in the monthly contest!

Hugs,
Christy
TSB DT/Challenge Coordinator

marion82 said...

this is briliant!!! thanks for using my freebie!! keep up the good work!
hugs
xMx