Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 14, 2011

Card Number Two


This card is Scaredy Cat from Designed 2 Delight. What a cutie. I colored him in with colored pencils. Something I don't do very often. I like the way it turned out. I also tried a new to me technique with a border punch and making the trim around him. It is a trial by fire technique but with nice results. The paper came from a stack I bought at JoAnne Fabric's a couple of years ago but I love the colors. It's nice weight cardstock too...makes me happy. The buttons are some I just had laying around and of course DMC floss. Simple card, but fun...love that!

That's all for this time. I will let you know if there comes anything noteworthy from my first challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...take care.

No comments: