Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2011

The One Least Likely

When I got the stamps for this round of the CDAC Progressive Challenge while looking at them this stamp was the one I dismissed immediately. I figured the would be the one I would be the least likely to use for a project, yet this is the only card I was able  to get done this time.  When I came up with the idea for a card I wanted to create this silly little critter  seemed to then be the most logical one to use...so here it is the card I was destined to make. The little critter stamp was created by Digis by Phooka, and he is such a cutie! He really grew on me. In constructing the card I used Stampin' Up's Pear Pizazz paper to make the card base and the black is from them as well. I used Copics to color the little guys and the sentiment in the middle is from Stampin' Up also
That's all for this one folks. Time to go link it up to the challenge and call it a day (or night as the case may be...haha)
Until next time, take care.


1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

Isn't that the way it works so many times, our first creative thoughts are changed and what happens is what was sort of meant to be. This card is certainly wonderful on so many levels, I can't think of a better way to show case this little guy and provide the message your card brings. I love it and am so glad you were able to play along this time!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT