Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's looking like Christmas on my desk anywayThere are digital stamps, stamps from Stampin' Up, assorted colors of Christmas papers and like products pretty much covering my desk. I have been trying to get a jump start on my cards this year. Last year was kind of a nightmare...I cut myself short on time to gt them done. I thought I had more time AND I misjudged how long it was going to take me to get them done. Had a few late nights there. And I am not interested in a repeat performance this year!

So here is one using a digital stamp from one of my favorite companies Meljens DesignsThis one was actually a Freebie. They have a new one every Monday. And if you missed any you can buy them in their shop for a $1. What a deal! They also have great challenges and card shares on their blog. A gallery packed full of ideas and they can also be found on Facebook.

I used PTI Stamper's White and Leaf Green paper. I love their paper as it is such a fantastic weight for cards. Hmmm...do you suppose they know that? And of course my favorite, copics to color the image.

A simple card but I likey! Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome! Until next time...take care.

No comments: