Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sending My Love

A post card stamp? SWEET! Make your own...any time you want...any way you want! SUPER SWEET! I was soo excited when I found the Post Card Stamp Pack at the 
Stamping Dragon Designs storeIt comes with four different designs for you to play around with...decisions, decisions. But, oh what fun!

You take a good look at my postcard and may be wondering who are Janette and Beth and why is she sending love to them? Well it is because they are special to me. Janette is the owner of Stamping Dragon Designs (the queen dragon if you will)...and Beth is the Administrator and all around go to gal. I would not be doing this were it not for them. They gave me my "break' so to speak into the world of being a Design Team Member (which is super spectacular!. So I am sending them some lovin' for that and for all they do behind the scenes so people like you and me can have such awesome products to use on our cards and other projects. Woohoo!


Speaking of products the Post Card Stamp was not the only SDD product I used on this little lovely. I also used the 
Hippy Love Stamp and the Blazing Summer Mini digital kit to liven it all up a bit...haha! They were a combo that I just had to try out. I used the digital paper piecing method on it and could not have been happier with the results. I am loving that! I also used one of the elements from the mini kit on the right side of the card. It was just meant to be there I think.
So there you have it my friends...great products for a couple of great ladies...with a big lovin THANK YOU!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the challenge going on over at Stampin with the Dragon...there is still plenty of time to join in! Until next time...take care.


3 comments:

debi said...

very interesting, nice work!

Anonymous said...

I love this Ruth. You really did an awesome job on this. Thank you for your kind words.

Hugs,
Beth

Cheryl First said...

Ruth - this is so well done, it actually looks like a pro, store-bought post card!! I love it!