Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Sample

My first  project for The Crafter's Cafe is a sample to promote The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. We were given some beautiful stamps by one of my favorites...A Day For Daisies to use. Tammy does such wonderful things. It is so worth taking a look!

 And here is my card...




Isn't she just too sweet? The stamp that is (not my card...although I think it is passable...haha!) The stamps name is Sleeping Flower...and when we were told that challenge was to use the colors red, pink and purple together I knew she was the one for me. I pictured the flower in my minds eye to look like this! I love it when a plan comes together and things work out like you thought 'em! 
Anyway...I used prismacolor pencils and OMS to color her in and get that blend I thunk. I used colors matched up to the papers and ribbon that are all from Papertrey Ink (another of my favorite companies!) The pearls are from Stampin' Up and I used a glitter gel pen to add a touch of sparkle to the tip of her wand and on her wings. I hope you like it and are inspired to create  a project of your own. Now that you know about the new challenge head on over and give it a try! Let me know how you do. 
Thanks for stopping by! I will be posting several more things today so stay tuned and don't miss out! Woohoo!

No comments: