Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another First

A weekend of firsts...well why not right? After my first blog hop  yesterday I am moving on to my first entry for the Digi Darla's Challenge. And here she is...


This little sweetie is Crissy and UmbrellaI colored her with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The papers are from my stash (I think the are DCWV from ages ago). I created the sentiment myself with a font called Zipity Do and used a cloud die from PTI. The little "love" hearts are a font called Sweet Hearts BV that I fussy cut (pure determination there my friends...haha!). 

I stumbled across Digi Darla's stamps and it was love at first sight...haha! They were too darn sweet to pass up! And they have freebies! And we all know how I feel about freebies...woohoo! So I HAD to make a card with one of these little darlins. And lucky for me they have challenges where you can get another one of their stamps just for entering. Now how can you beat that?!? So here goes on the entry...Wish me luck!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time...take care.

5 comments:

craftin-dawn said...

very cute!!! love your coloring and the DP is a great match!!
Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla's....Check back Monday for a new Challenge!!!
DawnD-DT

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome job!!!! Love the coloring.
Love the showering you with love, it is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us over at Digi Darl's
LisaO-DT

Denise Pustelniak said...

fabulous coloring and card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

Sunshine said...

Beautiful card! Love the image:))

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi, I am new here and i love your blog it is so pretty. i love the image designs you use in your cards. Please visit my blog and follow it, I am now your newest follower. Hugs and god bless!