Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Little Reminder


Have you been thinking about it? Are you getting excited yet? Well I am here to remind you and get you excited! For coming this Friday February 10, 2012 is really BIG Blog Hop to introduce the new Event Team at The Crafter's Cafe.

To help you start getting EXCITED (if you aren't already...and if that is the case this will make probably make you even MORE EXCITED) I think we need a little sample of what is to come. Would that help? Would you like to see a little taste of what is going to be the bestest Blog Hop ever!

Well I have been given a stamp by one of our VERY generous sponsors 



so that I could make this project to share with you before THE BIG DAY!


Isn't this stamp awesome?!? It is true...I am an owl lover from way back (before they were the "in thing") so I may be biased...well that and I love TSB stamps to begin with sooo...
The name of the stamp is Owl Family and it's a  newbie. I saw it and instantly pictured lots of color. I do believe this card fills the bill on that one! I used digital paper piecing...totally cool (showing my age a bit there...haha)! If you do digital and have never tried this technique you SERIOUSLY need to TRY IT! It is almost as sweet as the stamp itself...almost.

If you like this stamp you really should pop over and give 
The Stamping Boutique a good look! They have a HUGE selection of digital stamps to chose from! 

Keep a watch out for specials on Wednesdays over there...oh wait is today Wednesday...I think it is...haha! Maybe there will have a special today! If you want the inside track on their specials all you need to do is become a follower of The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog and it will tell you everything you need to know...about the sales anyway...oh and the challenges...and the freebies too...haha.

And don't forget the Blog Hop is just the beginning! On Saturday February 11, 2012 we are having our Craft and Chat! This is going to be sooo much fun!If you have not joined 
The Crafter's Cafe yet NOW is the time! Come join us! 


There will be things happening all day long leading up to the LIVE chat where we will make little pizza boxes. It is a NOT TO BE MISSED deal here folks! Come one...come all!

Hope to see you there my friends! 
Until next time...take care.

No comments: