Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2012

More Exciting News!


Wanted to let you all in on this! Below is a portion of an e-mail I received a short while ago...I applied at TCC and was chosen to be on their Event team! WooHoo!!! It's like a dream come true to be doing what I love to do for both...I love them both and am excited and honored that both chose me! So soon you will be seeing cards for TCC too! This is going to be sooo much fun! 
The Crafter's Cafe 


Hi Ruth!

Thank you for applying for our team at The Crafter's Cafe!

The response was overwhelming and the choice was oh-so-very difficult!

We would like to invite you to join our Crafter's Cafe Event Team!

2 comments:

Heide said...

Yea! Welcome Ruth.
Hugs, Heide

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Congrats my Friend!!!!!!!
Hugs Nat